Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Secret Mom Diets

Posted on 10/19/2005 at 10:32 PM
Oddly enough, I think the nesting instinct set in for me after Joshua was born. I think I was too busy eating everything that couldn't run away from me when I was pregnant (soy sauce and French fries, yummy!) that I didn't really have time to clean. Which could explain why I gained more than 50 pounds. But now all I want to do is scrub my kitchen floor. And all my husband can say is, "What a freak." Another weird thing is that my mad salt cravings that I had during pregnancy have been replaced with this total obsession with sweets. Yesterday, the first thing I ate was a fistful of candy corns. And my morning workout walk most days ends at the BYU Creamery where I've taken to buying chocolate-covered marshmallows. With good health habits like these, that baby weight is going to slide right off.

No comments: