Thursday, June 19, 2008

If You're Reading This ...

I didn't actually write 43 blog entries in the course of a week. I've just posted all of my old newspaper columns from The Daily Herald to this blog (with permission, of course), so that I could have them archived in one place. The column that runs in the paper is called "The Skinny." It's a reference to the article's thin column width, not my obsession with body weight. (If the latter were the case, I'd call it "The Fat," no matter how many Weight Watchers meetings I attended. But I digress.) Anyone who takes the time to read anything posted after this entry will notice the columns fall mostly into three categories: 1) My obsession with plastic surgery and Britney Spears 2) How being a mom is, like, exhausting and 3) Complaints about snowmobiling, camping and pretty much anything else Dave enjoys (we make a great couple). If you can handle that kind of superficial rambling, read on (or make better use of your time and invest in TiVo). If not, Grandma, I promise not to take it personally.
-- Elyssa

1 comment:

hola said...

I love your Blog Elyssa! As I was taking part in a normal past time of mine, Typing my own name into the search engine and seeing what comes up, (Don't judge, everyone's done it. ;)) and I found you! I'm sorry to say that I don't think I had ever read your column before, so It was cool to see what I have missed. :)